As the year draws to an end, I thought I had best provide an update of all the little bits and pieces I have been doing over the Christmas holiday.
- Prop shaft support has been glued in place.
- Motor mount created, tested and fitted.
- Bow thruster glued in place and tubes trimmed and filed flush with the hull.
- Deck support strips have been fitted all around the top edge of the hull and also for the lower deck.
- Hull side ladders have been constructed in preparation for fitting once the slots have been cut in the hull.